Ep #3: Choosing an Action Plan for Weight Loss
Welcome back to another episode of Weight Loss for Busy Physicians! This week, I’ll focus on the importance of maintaining a healthy mindset. Choosing thoughts that served me was a crucial factor in achieving my weight loss goals.
Are you choosing to be overweight? If you aren’t taking action, then you are in the space of wanting something vs committing to the desired outcome. Be honest with yourself and decide whether you’re ready to commit.
In this episode, I’ll help you apply a thought model that can be used to achieve permanent weight loss and maintenance. Your journey to weight loss may require several strategy shifts and that’s okay. As long as you are mentally ready to commit, you can persevere through the discomfort and setbacks to accomplish your weight loss goals.
Listen To The Episode Here:
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to recognize the difference between merely wanting something and being committed.
- Why admitting that you aren’t ready to lose weight is better than a lukewarm commitment.
- The five component thought-model that allows us to deal with problems in our lives.
- Why working the thought-model backward can be an effective weight loss technique.
- Why selecting healthy motivating factors will provide the best long-term results on your weight loss journey.
Featured In This Episode:
Get The Full Episode Transcript