Ep #28: Identifying & Cultivating Your Strengths with Jennifer Thornton
Do you know what your strengths are? And do you know how to take advantage of this information? My guest today, Jennifer Thornton, is a Gallup-certified strengths coach and teaches people how to be honest with themselves and double down on their strengths.
Strengths-based assessments liberate you to focus on what you’re best at and take advantage of your gifts. Over these fifty minutes, Jennifer outlines the ways that knowing your strengths can impact your professional and personal life.
You’ll find more effective ways to work out. You’ll engage in your work in a way that excites you. You’ll strengthen relationships and build the right social network. It will change your life, so go find out your strengths!
Listen To The Episode Here:
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Where you can utilize your strengths.
- Why maximizing strengths is better than fixing weaknesses.
- That crafting your day around strengths can improve your energy and leave you feeling fulfilled.
- How being competitive translates into daily life and personal health.
- Who benefits the most from knowing their strengths.
- That everyone’s strengths are incredibly unique.
Featured In This Episode:
- Connect with Jennifer: LinkedIn | Website
- Clifton StrengthsFinder
- Gallup Strengths Center
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- Interested in working with me? If you’re a practicing MD/DO physician, click here to sign up. Then be sure to check your email to confirm that you want to opt-in!
- Sign up for my email list!