Ep #36: A Life-Changing 110 Pound Weight Loss: Interview with Angie Beauchaine, MD
On this episode, I interview Angie Beauchaine, MD about her 110 pound weight loss. She is a fellow physician and mother who has battled with weight her entire life. We discuss how she finally took control of her health, the motivation behind it, and how her life has been changed by something as simple as meditation.
Angie touches on some really important topics that go hand-in-hand with her weight loss journey. One of the most important was the commitment that helped her get through it and what health, work, and life issues she had to deal with in the meantime. She also has some great insight on how important self-care is in order to maintain your health in the fast-paced and stressful medical world.
Listen To The Episode Here:
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What it’s like to be in a body 110 pounds lighter.
- How Angie is dealing with excess skin from her weight loss.
- How weight related (and unrelated) health issues can help motivate.
- The important role of meditation in a weightloss journey – and in life.
- How Angie maintains her healthy weight and deals with diet restrictions.
- Why it’s crucial to have a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as taking care of others.
- Ways to stay active and maintain a healthy balance.
Featured In This Episode:
- Interested in working with me? If you’re a practicing MD/DO physician, click here to sign up. Then be sure to check your email to confirm that you want to opt-in!
- Sign up for my email list!
- Hypnosis Weight Loss