Ep #24: Getting Through Your Midlife Funk with Suzy Rosenstein
It doesn’t feel like anything prepares you for the middle of your life. After you’ve checked off all the major milestones (marriage, kids, career achievement), it is common to feel stuck or bored. What’s next? Suzy Rosenstein is here to help!
After getting let go from her job and allowing her weight to balloon, she turned her life around by breaking through limiting beliefs. She worked to set new goals and took on a completely different career. As a life coach, she transforms lives and has been a great example for her clients.
Too often, we get stuck in a chaotic blur of grinding through a slog. If you haven’t set tangible goals or put yourself first in a long time, you are at serious risk of sinking into malaise. The time to start making a change is now.
Listen To The Episode Here:
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- That you’re not alone going through midlife doldrums.
- How to find opportunity in your darker moments.
- Keeping things fresh with goal-setting and taking on new responsibilities.
- Why a lack of vision will eventually leave you lost and confused.
- What envy can teach us and why it’s such a common feeling.
Featured In This Episode:
- Free Mini Insight Consult with Suzy
- Free Download: 10 Surprisingly Simple Ways to Bust Out of Your Midlife Funk
- Suzy’s Upcoming Podcast: Women in the Middle Podcast
- Interested in working with me? If you’re a practicing MD/DO physician, click here to sign up.
- Sign up for my email list!