Ep #39: Staying Motivated to Lose Weight
Staying motivated to stick to your weight loss plan is the main topic of this week’s podcast. So many people ask for motivation or speak about it like it’s a tangible thing when, in reality, it is just an emotion or a feeling. You will learn how to tap into new ways of thinking that will help you create that feeling of motivation on demand. You will also find out that you really don’t need motivation at all in order to find success in weight loss.
In this episode you will also learn about the Physicians Wellness Retreat – who will be there, what the topics will be, and where it is located. This event is a great opportunity to learn, grow, and work with fellow physicians in a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere.
Listen To The Episode Here:
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Defining motivation: It’s not what you may think it is.
- Using your thoughts to create motivation on demand.
- Why thinking you need motivation is actually killing your motivation.
- How to find the right thoughts and test them out to see how well they work.
- Why focusing on the result may be your best tool.
- Why you don’t need motivation to stay committed.
Featured In This Episode:
- Interested in working with me? If you’re a practicing MD/DO physician, click here to sign up for the information list.
- Sign up for my email list!
- Sign up for the Physician’s Wellness Retreat
- Dr. Kathy Stepien
- Dr. Dianne Ansari-Winn
- Dr. Aparna Iyer
- Marie Kondo