Ep #1: Welcome to Weight Loss for Busy Physicians!
Hello everyone, and welcome to the first episode of my podcast Weight Loss for Busy Physicians! In the weeks ahead, I’ll be talking about how to bridge the gap between your mind and permanent weight loss.
I’m incredibly excited to share my coaching with you in this new format – I think the medium is especially suited for cheering you on throughout the highs and lows of your journey.
In this first episode, I give you a little background about me, my work as a physician, and how I got into coaching. I’ll also start with my very first topic — why you may not be getting the results you want, with your weight loss or life in general.
Listen To The Episode Here:
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How long I’ve been a practicing physician.
- Why I decided to become a weight loss coach.
- What compelled me to start a podcast specifically geared toward busy healthcare professionals who might need a little extra help meeting their weight loss goals.
- How I’ve learned to manage my mind to get the results I want – and how you will, too!
- The role your emotions play in helping or hindering your weight loss.
- The very first steps you can take today to start shifting your mindset.
- The Thought Model:
The result is always proof or evidence of the original thought.
Featured In This Episode:
- Brooke Castillo of The Life Coach School
Get The Full Episode Transcript